We offer a UK personal tax return service tailored to your personal tax needs. You may be required to complete a UK personal tax return for reasons other than having rental, self-employed or partnership income or being a Company Director.
- Employment or Pension income over £100,000
- Untaxed income from investments or overseas
- Capital Gains Income above the annual exempt amount (£11,100 for 2015-16, £11,000 for 2014-15)
- You're a 'name' at the Lloyd's of London insurance market
- You're a minister of religion
- You're a trustee or representative of someone who has died
To find out more about our personal tax services, please call us, or click here to send an email.
Personal Tax Services
from £75 (no VAT)
I’m a self-employed carpet fitter, and have been a client of Gary’s for about 8 years and I’m very pleased with both the service and price. His help with the accounts is much appreciated, as is sorting out my VAT and income tax requirements.